The Professor Palmermoff Magic Show
The ideal entertainment at a children’s party. A stunning show for any occasion where children are the majority of the audience. Also ideal for schools, festivals, cabaret, fayres and fetes!
Magician based in Brockley, South East London SE4.
The Professor performs shows all over London and beyond.
– Professor Palmermoff magic show reviews
- Hi Prof, just wanted to thank you for the marvellous joint birthday party for Milly and her friend Ella. Thought it might be tough gig with so many little un’s but your child control was effortless. Plus the parents had fun too. Great magic tricks, funny, clever and with great charm. Thanks again Prof. Highly recommended. Matt Watson, Forest Hill
- You were amazing today, all the kids loved your show and so did the parents!!! So many people said how fab you were!!! Thanks so much. I’ve never had such an easy, almost stress free kids party! Leonie, Telegraph Hill
- I wanted to thank you so very much for an amazing show for Emily’s birthday- it was absolutely brilliant and the faces of all the assorted children should give you an indication of how well it went down. I heard the birthday girl say: ‘That was REAL magic, you know.’ No higher praise needed! And to entertain the adults too! Fantastic stuff – thank you! Ellis, East Dulwich
- Hi Simon, we cannot thank you enough for a spectacular show that you put on during our daughter’s 7th birthday party. It was such a success. All your magic tricks were spot on and were such a hit with the children as well as the adults. The spontaneity of your show was amazing which kept the children engaged. Everybody had a fantastic time and were so impressed on how brilliant your show was. Reynard, East Dulwich
- A brilliant magic show which entranced a birthday party for my 6 year old and his friends, plus their parents. I’ve also seen him do close-up magic for a friend’s birthday and that was just as impressive and congenial. Carey Young, Camden
- ‘All the kids said the party was “epic” and the best party ever! Thanks Professor, very much appreciated’ Jacqueline, Bromley
- Thank you Simon for a fantastic show! You made my 7 year olds party a great success with your fabulous humour and magical genius. Jean Clarke, Honor Oak
- I booked Prof Palmermoff for my daughter’s 7th birthday party. There was a group of 20 kids aged from 6-8, boys and girls. Every single child was entranced. He kept the kids engaged and enthralled. He’s a truly brilliant magician and performer. Kate Farraher, Greenwich
- Kids enthralled, parents highly amused, everyone thoroughly entertained. Great for My daughters party but he also did a performance at a family party for us as well and was perfect for that too. Highly recommended. Tim Gunning, Sydenham
- We used Professor Palmermoff for our daughter’s birthday party and thought it was an excellent show! The kids absolutely loved it and so did the adults – It really made for a very special party. Would definitely recommend to a friend and will certainly be booking next year. Thank you! Jen Chamlin, Blackheath
- I cannot reccommend Professor Palmermoff highly enough! We hired him for our son’s 5th birthday party & his magic show really made the party. Hi show was wonderful & funny , the children sat transfixed for the whole hour (pretty impressive) & all the adults really enjoyed it too. Deborah, Beckenham
Blog of a magician from SE London..
Over the years i’ve performed at many children’s parties and of course seen many many different games played at them. I must confess i am very much a magician and i like be a magician who does a magic show rather than someone who organises games for the children. This i like to leave to […]
I remember when i started in magic i read a book from an experienced magician who said don’t judge your show until you have performed 50 shows, it is only then you’ll really know how to really perform your tricks. I remember thinking that was quite strange at the time but the older and wiser […]
The Professor Palmermoff Card Magic Course So this year i have been teaching Beginner Card Magic as a 10 week course to 10 people and my second group are just coming to the end of the course. They have amazed me with their enthusiasm and ability and they have all come on so much perhaps you’ve […]
I’ve been performing my magic show in London for over 20 years and i’ve met many children with a fascination for magic and a desire to learn how to do it.. Many have been bought magic sets with 100 effects in a box and i have to say this is not what i’d recommend to […]
I’m often asked by children after i’ve finished my magic show how i learn magic.? Well its actually a hard question to answer without completely blowing the mystique of the art but the honest answer is practise practise practise. Obviously you have to know what to practise but in someways that bit of the equation […]
Well having performed at many Children’s parties over many years i’ve probably heard every type of music you can possibly imagine from the classic kids song sing along CD on loop from a cheap CD player right up to the full on DJ blaring out house music at club volume. Obviously parties come in all […]
Well i have been performing my magic show at children parties in London for over 20 years now and have performed at well over a 1000 children’s parties so have seen venues of all types, shapes and sizes so i like to consider myself quite well equipped to answer that question. Now i do understand […]
Starting in January i’m going to be running a 10 week course in card magic and i still have a few places available. It will take place on Monday evenings 7.30 -9.30pm and cost £100 for ten sessions with 10 other students at my home in Brockley. This is for beginners who want to learn […]
December is normally the busiest time of year and this December didn’t disappoint. Amongst the usually array of party’s for young and old there was a week of visits to the city for the bring the kids to the office day. I must confess i absolutely loved those shows so a big thanks to all […]
Last week i went into a school to perform my show and it struck me that it is a fantastic thing for children in a school to see and that every school should do it. I think schools should bring all types of shows in frankly but just referring to magic, there is so much kids can […]