The Professor Palmermoff Magic Show
The ideal entertainment at a children’s party. A stunning show for any occasion where children are the majority of the audience. Also ideal for schools, festivals, cabaret, fayres and fetes!
As well as performing his show at parties or on stages Professor Palmermoff is equally at home circulating guests with an array of close up tricks and illusions.
Magician based in Brockley, South East London SE4.
The Professor performs shows all over London and beyond.
– Professor Palmermoff magic show reviews
- Hi Prof, just wanted to thank you for the marvellous joint birthday party for Milly and her friend Ella. Thought it might be tough gig with so many little un’s but your child control was effortless. Plus the parents had fun too. Great magic tricks, funny, clever and with great charm. Thanks again Prof. Highly recommended. Matt Watson, Forest Hill
- Hi Simon, we cannot thank you enough for a spectacular show that you put on during our daughter’s 7th birthday party. It was such a success. All your magic tricks were spot on and were such a hit with the children as well as the adults. The spontaneity of your show was amazing which kept the children engaged. Everybody had a fantastic time and were so impressed on how brilliant your show was. Ellie, Camberwell
- A brilliant magic show which entranced a birthday party for my 6 year old and his friends, plus their parents. I’ve also seen him do close-up magic for a friend’s birthday and that was just as impressive and congenial. Carey Young, Blackheath
- ‘All the kids said the party was “epic” and the best party ever! Thanks Professor, very much appreciated’ Jacqueline, New Cross
- Thank you Simon for a fantastic show! You made my 7 year olds party a great success with your fabulous humour and magical genius. Jean Clarke, East Dulwich
- I booked Prof Palmermoff for my daughter’s 7th birthday party. There was a group of 20 kids aged from 6-8, boys and girls. Every single child was entranced. He kept the kids engaged and enthralled. He’s a truly brilliant magician and performer. Kate Farraher, Greenwich
- Kids enthralled, parents highly amused, everyone thoroughly entertained. Great for My daughters party but he also did a performance at a family party for us as well and was perfect for that too. Highly recommended. Tim Gunning, Blackheath
- We used Professor Palmermoff for our daughter’s birthday party and thought it was an excellent show! The kids absolutely loved it and so did the adults – It really made for a very special party. Would definitely recommend to a friend and will certainly be booking next year. Thank you! Jen Chamlin, Sydenham
- I cannot reccommend Professor Palmermoff highly enough! We hired him for our son’s 5th birthday party & his magic show really made the party. Hi show was wonderful & funny , the children sat transfixed for the whole hour (pretty impressive) & all the adults really enjoyed it too. Deborah, Bromley
Blog of a magician from SE London..
A question i am often asked is who is my favourite magician and which magician most influenced the creation of the Professor Palmermoff magic show. Well there’s a lot of magicians out there to chose from and there are many many greats past and present but i do have my favourites. In fact i admire […]
I’ve been performing my magic show in London for over 20 years and i’ve met many children with a fascination for magic and a desire to learn how to do it.. Many have been bought magic sets with 100 effects in a box and i have to say this is not what i’d recommend to […]
I have spent the last year having bi weekly sessions with Jack Delvin, master magician and ex president of the Magic Circle. Jack is 84 years old and has been performing magic all his life, i think his first performance was when he was five. He’s still going strong and teaching us all the tricks of […]
Well having performed at many Children’s parties over many years i’ve probably heard every type of music you can possibly imagine from the classic kids song sing along CD on loop from a cheap CD player right up to the full on DJ blaring out house music at club volume. Obviously parties come in all […]
Well January is a quiet month for many in the entertainment world after the mayhem of December but fortunately children don’t stop having birthdays and of course most of them insist on having a party every year! The nice thing about the January children too is that by and large they have to have their […]
December is normally the busiest time of year and this December didn’t disappoint. Amongst the usually array of party’s for young and old there was a week of visits to the city for the bring the kids to the office day. I must confess i absolutely loved those shows so a big thanks to all […]
Last week i went into a school to perform my show and it struck me that it is a fantastic thing for children in a school to see and that every school should do it. I think schools should bring all types of shows in frankly but just referring to magic, there is so much kids can […]
What is the best venue for a children’s party? Well i have been performing my magic show at children parties in London for over 20 years now and have performed at well over a 1000 children’s parties so have seen venues of all types, shapes and sizes so i like to consider myself quite well […]
I’m often asked by children after i’ve finished my magic show how i learn magic.? Well its actually a hard question to answer without completely blowing the mystique of the art but the honest answer is practise practise practise. Obviously you have to know what to practise but in someways that bit of the equation […]
How to choose which card trick to learn? I have a book on my shelf entitled 1000 card tricks so how do you decide which ones to learn? The truth is you don’t need to learn every card trick in the world and many magicians probably make the mistake of learning too many. Obviously there […]