The Professor Palmermoff Magic Show
The ideal entertainment at a children’s party. A stunning show for any occasion where children are the majority of the audience. Also ideal for schools, festivals, cabaret, fayres and fetes!
Magician based in Brockley, South East London SE4.
The Professor performs shows all over London and beyond.
– Professor Palmermoff magic show reviews
- Hi Prof, just wanted to thank you for the marvellous joint birthday party for Milly and her friend Ella. Thought it might be tough gig with so many little un’s but your child control was effortless. Plus the parents had fun too. Great magic tricks, funny, clever and with great charm. Thanks again Prof. Highly recommended. Matt Watson, Forest Hill
- You were amazing today, all the kids loved your show and so did the parents!!! So many people said how fab you were!!! Thanks so much. I’ve never had such an easy, almost stress free kids party! Leonie, Telegraph Hill
- I wanted to thank you so very much for an amazing show for Emily’s birthday- it was absolutely brilliant and the faces of all the assorted children should give you an indication of how well it went down. I heard the birthday girl say: ‘That was REAL magic, you know.’ No higher praise needed! And to entertain the adults too! Fantastic stuff – thank you! Ellis, East Dulwich
- Hi Simon, we cannot thank you enough for a spectacular show that you put on during our daughter’s 7th birthday party. It was such a success. All your magic tricks were spot on and were such a hit with the children as well as the adults. The spontaneity of your show was amazing which kept the children engaged. Everybody had a fantastic time and were so impressed on how brilliant your show was. Reynard, East Dulwich
I wanted to say thank you so much for yesterday. Everyone had a great time and loved all the tricks. You had adults and children enthralled and I’ve heard that a few of the kids have been inspired to try some tricks today (I can only imagine!). Connie was absolutely delighted and considering that a magic show was her birthday wish, you definitely ticked the box. Thank you so much for your time and patience with the kids – 7 is a “magical” age. Sarah, Ladywell
We booked the prof for a 7th birthday party. He was sensational – never seen someone keep 20 kids rapt for an hour. The magic was pitched at the right level, inclusive and elusive for kids and adults alike. Managed the crowd-control very well. Consummate pro who knew how to set up the room and organise proceedings. Would highly recommend. Thanks Prof. Tom Spencer, Catford
- A brilliant magic show which entranced a birthday party for my 6 year old and his friends, plus their parents. I’ve also seen him do close-up magic for a friend’s birthday and that was just as impressive and congenial. Carey Young, Camden
- ‘All the kids said the party was “epic” and the best party ever! Thanks Professor, very much appreciated’ Jacqueline, Bromley
- Thank you Simon for a fantastic show! You made my 7 year olds party a great success with your fabulous humour and magical genius. Jean Clark, Honor Oak
- I booked Prof Palmermoff for my daughter’s 7th birthday party. There was a group of 20 kids aged from 6-8, boys and girls. Every single child was entranced. He kept the kids engaged and enthralled. He’s a truly brilliant magician and performer. Kate Farraher, Greenwich
- Kids enthralled, parents highly amused, everyone thoroughly entertained. Great for My daughters party but he also did a performance at a family party for us as well and was perfect for that too. Highly recommended. Tim Gunning, Sydenham
- We used Professor Palmermoff for our daughter’s birthday party and thought it was an excellent show! The kids absolutely loved it and so did the adults – It really made for a very special party. Would definitely recommend to a friend and will certainly be booking next year. Thank you! Jen Chamlin, Blackheath
- I cannot reccommend Professor Palmermoff highly enough! We hired him for our son’s 5th birthday party & his magic show really made the party. Hi show was wonderful & funny , the children sat transfixed for the whole hour (pretty impressive) & all the adults really enjoyed it too. Deborah, Beckenham
Blog of a magician from SE London..
I remember when i started in magic i read a book from an experienced magician who said don’t judge your show until you have performed 50 shows, it is only then you’ll really know how to really perform your tricks. I remember thinking that was quite strange at the time but the older and wiser […]
How to choose which card trick to learn? I have a book on my shelf entitled 1000 card tricks so how do you decide which ones to learn? The truth is you don’t need to learn every card trick in the world and many magicians probably make the mistake of learning too many. Obviously there […]
Last week i went into a school to perform my show and it struck me that it is a fantastic thing for children in a school to see and that every school should do it.I think schools should bring all types of shows in frankly but just referring to magic, there is so much kids can get […]
I’m often asked by children after i’ve finished my magic show how i learn magic.? Well its actually a hard question to answer without completely blowing the mystique of the art but the honest answer is practise practise practise. Obviously you have to know what to practise but in someways that bit of the equation […]
I’ve been performing my magic show in London for over 20 years and i’ve met many children with a fascination for magic and a desire to learn how to do it.. Many have been bought magic sets with 100 effects in a box and i have to say this is not what i’d recommend to […]
Well i have been performing my magic show at children parties in London for over 20 years now and have performed at well over a 1000 children’s parties so have seen venues of all types, shapes and sizes so i like to consider myself quite well equipped to answer that question.Now i do understand there […]
Spring is coming, everything is starting again and it’s certainly time to think about organising all those events and parties that have been so sadly missed for so long.Children’s parties, adult parties of all kinds, cabaret, theatre, shows in schools, festivals, weddings, anniversaries, corporate events, fayres and fetes. It’s time to meet up with friends […]
A question i am often asked is who is my favourite magician and which magician most influenced the creation of the Professor Palmermoff magic show. Well there’s a lot of magicians out there to chose from and there are many many greats past and present but i do have my favourites. In fact i admire […]
Well with restrictions easing it’s time is time to have and go to parties again and magic shows are happening again at events of all kinds. It’s great that the phone is ringing again and also small parties in back gardens are a pretty perfect arena for a magic show. It’s been a long time […]
Learn professional card magic on zoom with a Magician. Professional Magician Simon Palmer (aka Professor Palmermoff )is now teaching his incredible skills with zoom card magic lessons to children and adults aged 9 upwards. A complete beginner can learn how to do professional standard card magic in a few months, its a fantastic skill to […]