The Professor Palmermoff Magic Show
The ideal entertainment at a children’s party. A stunning show for any occasion where children are the majority of the audience. Also ideal for schools, festivals, cabaret, fayres and fetes!
As well as performing his show at parties or on stages Professor Palmermoff is equally at home circulating guests with an array of close up tricks and illusions.
Perfect where the audience is a mixture of kids and adults. Tricks can be enjoyed by people of all ages operating on many different levels.
Magician based in Brockley, South East London SE4.
The Professor performs shows all over London and beyond.
Professor Palmermoff magic show reviews:
- Hi Prof, just wanted to thank you for the marvellous joint birthday party for Milly and her friend Ella. Thought it might be tough gig with so many little un’s but your child control was effortless. Plus the parents had fun too. Great magic tricks, funny, clever and with great charm. Thanks again Prof. Highly recommended. Matt Watson, Forest Hill
- You were amazing today, all the kids loved your show and so did the parents!!! So many people said how fab you were!!! Thanks so much. I’ve never had such an easy, almost stress free kids party! Leonie, Telegraph Hill
- I wanted to thank you so very much for an amazing show for Emily’s birthday- it was absolutely brilliant and the faces of all the assorted children should give you an indication of how well it went down. I heard the birthday girl say: ‘That was REAL magic, you know.’ No higher praise needed! And to entertain the adults too! Fantastic stuff – thank you! Ellis, East Dulwich
- Hi Simon, we cannot thank you enough for a spectacular show that you put on during our daughter’s 7th birthday party. It was such a success. All your magic tricks were spot on and were such a hit with the children as well as the adults. The spontaneity of your show was amazing which kept the children engaged. Everybody had a fantastic time and were so impressed on how brilliant your show was. Reynard, Forest Hill
I wanted to say thank you so much for yesterday. Everyone had a great time and loved all the tricks. You had adults and children enthralled and I’ve heard that a few of the kids have been inspired to try some tricks today (I can only imagine!). Connie was absolutely delighted and considering that a magic show was her birthday wish, you definitely ticked the box. Thank you so much for your time and patience with the kids – 7 is a “magical” age. Sarah, Ladywell
We booked the prof for a 7th birthday party. He was sensational – never seen someone keep 20 kids rapt for an hour. The magic was pitched at the right level, inclusive and elusive for kids and adults alike. Managed the crowd-control very well. Consummate pro who knew how to set up the room and organise proceedings. Would highly recommend. Thanks Prof. Tom Spencer, Catford
- A brilliant magic show which entranced a birthday party for my 6 year old and his friends, plus their parents. I’ve also seen him do close-up magic for a friend’s birthday and that was just as impressive and congenial. Carey Young, Camden
- ‘All the kids said the party was “epic” and the best party ever! Thanks Professor, very much appreciated’ Jacqueline, Bromley
- Thank you Simon for a fantastic show! You made my 7 year olds party a great success with your fabulous humour and magical genius. Jean Clark, Honor Oak
- What a brilliant show. We had guests at my 8 year old’s party ranging from 5 – 80 years old and he had every single one of us captivated for a full hour. Awesome tricks with a great balance of audience participation and a hilarious repartee. Highly, highly recommend. Lindsey, Surrey Quays
- I booked Prof Palmermoff for my daughter’s 7th birthday party. There was a group of 20 kids aged from 6-8, boys and girls. Every single child was entranced. He kept the kids engaged and enthralled. He’s a truly brilliant magician and performer. Kate Farraher, New Cross
- Kids enthralled, parents highly amused, everyone thoroughly entertained. Great for My daughters party but he also did a performance at a family party for us as well and was perfect for that too. Highly recommended. Tim Gunning, Sydenham
- We used Professor Palmermoff for our daughter’s birthday party and thought it was an excellent show! The kids absolutely loved it and so did the adults – It really made for a very special party. Would definitely recommend to a friend and will certainly be booking next year. Thank you! Jen Chamlin, Blackheath
- I cannot reccommend Professor Palmermoff highly enough! We hired him for our son’s 5th birthday party & his magic show really made the party. His show was wonderful & funny , the children sat transfixed for the whole hour (pretty impressive) & all the adults really enjoyed it too. Deborah, Beckenham
Old-school, authentic, laugh-a-minute. Impressive tricks for the kids and lots of sniggering from the adults. Simon is an absolute pro and had a party of 20 kids engrossed for an hour. Thank you! Ruth Butler, Catford
Dear Professor, thank you so much for your performance at Nathan’s party on Saturday. The Children were all enthralled, they absolutely loved it and their parents have all been thanking me endlessly for putting on such a fun party. Nathan has been trying to say woosh, woosh woosh to everything an anything ever since but to no avail perhaps we need to get him some lessons. Anyway thanks again, you were great and we’ll see you again for sure. Emily – Greenwich
Blog of a magician from SE London..
Setting the arena for a Magic ShowOne thing you find as a Magician is that you perform in so many different environments, from Living Rooms, to function rooms or halls, to parks or gardens, or restaurants or hotels, on stages or in small rooms, in school halls or around tables. The situations can be very […]
There are so many things children can learn from seeing a magic show apart from just enjoying all the tricks and illusions. – The art of showmanship and putting a show together just by yourself and a few props. – How a few skills can entertain in a powerful way.– How often simple props can […]
Last week i went into a school to perform my show and it struck me that it is a fantastic thing for children in a school to see and that every school should do it. I think schools should bring all types of shows in frankly but just referring to magic, there is so much kids […]
I remember when i started in magic i read a book from an experienced magician who said don’t judge your show until you have performed 50 shows, it is only then you’ll really know how to really perform your tricks.I remember thinking that was quite strange at the time but the older and wiser i […]
Where’s best to have a children’s party??What is the best venue for a children’s party? Well i have been performing my magic show at children parties in London for over 20 years now and have performed at well over a 1000 children’s parties so have seen venues of all types, shapes and sizes so i like […]
December is normally the busiest time of year and this December didn’t disappoint. Amongst the usually array of party’s for young and old there was a week of visits to the city for the bring the kids to the office day. I must confess i absolutely loved those shows so a big thanks to all the […]